How To Use Sea Moss Gel
So you’ve gotten your gel in the mail and you’re like now what? Do I eat it out of the jar? Do I mix it into my meal? The answer is heck yea! But here is what I recommend.
FIRST AND FOREMOST once you've tracked your moss and have a pretty good idea of your mailman's schedule, please promptly grab your package open it and place it in the freezer for approximately 30 mins then place it into the fridge. We do pack it in dry ice to withstand the transit but we would advise against letting it sit in the mail box all day or even on your porch during this summer heat. If anything please have a neighbor or loved one get your package for you if you're unable to with these instructions.
- Use 1-2 table spoons per smoothie, food or drink
- Externally you can apply to any dry areas, skin irritants, rashes etc.
- As a face mask you can apply a thin layer on your face letting it sit for about 20-30 minutes until it gets flaky. Rinse with cool water
- Store your gel for up to 3-4 weeks or by the use by date sticker on your jar.
- Keep refrigerated
- If you are using both internally AND externally always use a spoon and don’t double dip to avoid contaminating your gel.
- You can use the gel in ANY liquid you’re consuming as it is tasteless and virtually odorless
- Sea Moss gel is not designed to cure any illnesses or diseases though you may feel pretty awesome after using it!
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has not evaluated and/or approved any of the statements pertaining to our products and described on our website – Danisherbalconnect.com
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our information and/or recommendations should not be construed to replace professional medical assistance and/or advice.
For legal reasons, Danisherbalconnect.com and/or its staff members cannot and will not give medical advice.